Feb 07 , 2023
It's raining outside, you find a comfortable cozy area with a soft blanket. It is the perfect moment to light up your candle and snuggle up and relax. Here are some tips that we use to ensure your candle burns perfectly, and that you have the best experience.
- Avoid AC vents, or areas with high air currents. This helps your candle burn slowly, without any sooting or dripping.
- Always allow for the candle to burn till it forms a full pool of melted wax. This will make sure that your candle burns evenly without tunnelling.
- Remember to trim your wicks before each burn. If the wick is too long, then you could get black smoke/soot.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or lit while you are sleeping. Ensure all candles are extinguished before you leave the room
-The container will get hot when the candle is burning. Never touch or move a burning candle.
-Don’t burn the candle all the way to the bottom. Stop burning the candle when there is an inch of wax left in the container.
- Always make sure that you burn the candle on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep candles away from furniture, curtains, carpets, books, papers, etc.
-Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets. The candles should be kept in places which are unreachable to them.
- Try to use a candle snuggle to extinguish the flame, as it prevents hot wax from spilling.
- NEVER use water to extinguish the flame
-Always check to see that there is no glow coming from the wick.
-Do not touch the candle until it has completely cooled.
We hope you enjoy your Seva experience!